Our client is looking for a self-driven person with genuine interest in project management and delivering complex products to our demanding customers around the world. The position as Project Manager will match he or she who is team focused, goal and result oriented, structured and systematic, co-operative and has a flexible and positive attitude.
- Coordination and planning of resource to project
- Co-ordinate with the discipline managers
- Contribute to optimal utilization within the project
- Follow-up project execution
- Arrange project meetings with the project team
- Participate in supply chain management with a focus on planning, progress, cost
- Ensure that project management tools used correctly, in cooperation with Project Manager Services Manager
- Contribute to an effective project execution process
- Standardization of working methods and technical solutions, in collaboration with application owners for technical solutions
- Suggest improvements that can contribute to a more efficient project execution
- Contribute to increased utilization
- Ensure that some minor projects can be executed
- Secure lessons learned of experiences from the project back to sales
- Ensure that new projects include lessons learned from previous executions
- Support sales in the preparation of cost and time estimates and quality control
- Participate in planning of resources for prospects to secure resource requirements early
- Be a support / sparring partner for project managers in challenging situations shipowner / yard
- Participate in supply chain management
- Be responsible for evaluating and responding to customer requests from inquiry to order - both commercially and technically
- Liason with the relevant Application Owner to ensure our Business Development activities/data are in line with latest development of the Application
- When contract awarded, perform kick off
- Earning customer satisfaction through close co-operation and dialogue with the customer and on-time deliveries
- Maintain our industry reputation by utilizing and continued development of our highly skilled co-workers, and ensuring a motivated and high performance project team
- Project execution of assigned contracts within the Product Line according to the company methods, policies and routines
- Higher technical education, bachelor- or master degree within marine, machine or process technology.
- Project Manager Certification and relevant experience (PMI or equivalent).
- Business mindset, preferably backed by BA exam.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience from the marine, offshore or process industry.
- Experience with international projects and customers/suppliers
Client operates in 70 countries around the world and employs people with diverse skills, background and ambitions. We believe in equal opportunities and personal growth and want to support our employees in finding their own path within the company.
Client supports our customers throughout the lifecycle of their installations by optimising efficiency and performance. We provide the most comprehensive portfolio of services and the broadest service network in the industry, for both the energy and marine markets. We are committed to providing high quality, expert support, and the availability of services wherever our customers are.
Posted: October 29th 2018